This user has not added any information to their profile yet.
Only fill in if you are not human
1. I hereby give permission for the above mentioned child to participate in soccer.
2. Parents and children acknowledge that soccer (training & games) is a contact sport and they assume all risks associated with participation in this sport, including but not limited to falls, contact with other participants and equipment, the effects of weather, and other reasonable risk conditions associated with the sport. Accordingly parents and children hold the club harmless against all claims of whatsoever nature arising out of any injury, loss or damage suffered as a result of any player participating in any authorised club soccer training or game.
3. All fully paid members are registered with either the Football Federation Victoria (FFV) or Bayside Football Association (BFA) and covered by either the FFV’s or BFA’s group insurance policy, which provides basic insurance cover for players whilst playing in FFV or BFA’s competitions and whilst training with the club. Parents and guardians are advised that they should consider taking out private health insurance cover.
4. Somerville Eagles Soccer Club will not be liable for any cost that is not covered by the FFV or BFA Group Insurance Policy.
5. Further I authorise the club to provide emergency treatment of an injury to or illness of my child if qualified medical personnel consider treatment necessary and perform the treatment.
6. In some age groups it will be necessary for the club to grade players according to their ability; this is for the benefit of the players and allows them to compete against teams of similar abilities.
7. Parents and Guardians will need to provide their Team Manager with assistance on training and match days, which may include helping, run the BBQ, putting up nets, and providing oranges for the players at half time. These duties will be advised to parents & guardians on a roster develped and distributed by the team manager.
8. Players will not be allowed to train or play unless full membership fee are paid. The club reserves the right to withdraw any player or team that has not paid its membership fee prior to season commencement.
9. Written refund requests will have a $25 administration fee applied. Once players have been registered with the FFV and the home and away season has started, registration money paid will be non-refundable (as per club policy)
10. The club reserves the right to suspend or expel any player or member for failing to abide by the rules, regulations and codes of behaviour, as displayed on the FFV website (www.footballfedvic.com.au)
11. Contact details of Parents/Guardians of all players will be supplied to the coach and team manager only.
12. By participating in Somerville Eagles Soccer Club programs I also consent to Somerville Eagles Soccer Club using photographic images in subsequent promotional material unless I specify otherwise in writing.
13. I acknowledge that I am aware that Somerville Eagles Soccer Club does not hold a Liquor Licence,
I also acknowledge that I will not bring any pre purchased alcohol whilst attending any grounds where the opposition club have a “Liquor Licence”.
I hereby apply for family membership of the Somerville Eagles Soccer Club. I have read and undertand the clubs’ rules and conduct regulations and I agree to conduct myself in a manner that will not bring this club or the game of soccer into disrepute. I declare that the details provided above are true and correct.